The Ajman Saray is the first beach-side Luxury Collection Resort (a part of Starwood Group) in the Middle East. Located on a pristine stretch of Ajman coast, the resort is an accessible retreat, with 6 outlets, just a short drive from major International airports and the Emirates of Dubai, Sharjah and Umm al Quwain.The resort offers 205 rooms and suites – most with sweeping views of the richly coloured Arabian waters – as well as a wide range restaurants and bars, each offering an exceptional and unique epicurean experience.
The Ajman Saray Resort offers versatile facilities for meetings, conferences, corporate events, weddings, and special celebrations. Venues are illuminated by natural daylight and provide beautiful views of the gulf. All rooms are equipped with the latest multimedia and videoconferencing equipment and can be reconfigured into a seating layout.
The hotel provides Daily free shuttle service to Dubai Mall and Free fitness classes (sunrise yoga, aqua aerobics)
- 24hrs Reception
- 24hrs Room Service
- Air Conditioning Climate Control
- Car rental (extra charge)
- Currency Exchange Service
- Internet Services
- Kids club
- Massage (Extra Charge)
- Safety Box
- Sauna (Extra Charge)
- Shuttle bus
- SPA (Extra Charge)
- Squash Court(s)
- Swimming Pool for Children
- Swimming Pool Outdoor
- Water Sports(Extra Charge)
Food and Beverage:
Children below 3.99 years of age eat free in all the restaurants.
Children from 4 to 11 years of age, meal supplement rates as per the above, in all the restaurants Children of 12 year of age and above pay adult rate Half Board supplement- per person buffet in all day dining restaurant excluding beverage.
Check-in and Check-out Time:
Check-in time is 15:00 hrs. check-out time is 12:00 hrs. All guests arriving before 15:00 hrs. will be accommodated as rooms become available. Baggage may be checked-in for those arriving early if rooms are unavailable.
1) Deluxe Creek View Room (44 sq.m.) - The Deluxe Creek Rooms are lavish Arabian hideaways bedecked in luxurious shades of cream and refined gold, complemented by dark-wood furniture accents and soft blues or pinks. A smartly furnished balcony offers a view of the creek outside, while, inside, the contemporary Arabic bedroom with luxury pillowtop mattress and seating area give way to a spacious bathroom with a walk-in shower, bathtub and double vanity.
2) Deluxe Sea View Room (39 sq.m.) - The Deluxe Sea View Rooms enchant with contemporary Arabian-accented décor, from atmospheric lamps to scrollwork-pattern details. However, guests are likely to while away much of their stay on their own private balcony, taking in the stunning sea views. Inside, the bedroom, with its inviting pillowtop bed, and the elegant seating area are accented with stacked-stone lamps and Arabian-patterned embellishments in muted colours. The luxury bathroom completes the setting with a double vanity, walk-in shower and spacious bathtub.
Restaurants and Bars: 1) Vista – Mediterranean All-Day Dining Restaurant 2) Mejhana – Lebanese Restaurant 3) Safi – Seafood Restaurant 4) Escape – Equestrian Lounge 5) Al Shorfa – Lobby Lounge 6) Bab Al Bahar – Beach Lounge and Grill
Please note that HB supplement is for Breakfast and Dinner only.
Please note rates and conditions are not available to U.A.E residents.