We would like to update you on the new global hygiene and cleanliness assurance programme, Clean 2.0, that MP Hotels has devised in order to ensure that the safety of both our guests and employees is optimal at all times across all properties.
We hope that the below information can give some comfort to your clients making future bookings, but please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any further queries
CLEAN 2.0 PLAN
This program is being carried out in conjunction with Ecolab, an internationally renowned company specialized in industrial cleaning and hygiene services, and Cristal International Standards, a leading Hygiene and safety consulting company and a brand of Intertek Group plc (“Intertek”), a Total Quality Assurance provider.
- Sanitizing rooms and public spaces using Ecolab’s specialized cleaning materials.
- Training of the team members on the new POSI protocols for enhanced disinfection procedures.
- A focus on the effective and constant cleaning of high-touch items (e.g. door-handles, TV remote, temperature elevator buttons, payment card-readers, etc.) in both rooms and public spaces.
- Introducing easy-to-use swab tests to detect ATP on key surfaces.
- Increasing the number of times that public spaces are disinfected.
- Strengthened/specialized cleaning and social distancing procedures in all our outlets.
- Providing gloves and masks to all team members and placing masks and hand sanitizing stations for guests.
- Installing Temperature Control stations at the entrances of all hotels and restaurants.
- Placing wall charts and literature explaining good habits and rules throughout our hotels in highly trafficked areas.
- Bi-monthly auditing by Cristal.
Our best regards and well wishes,